Monday, August 6, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S CHALLENGE AT THE BEACH

CHALLENGE #134 AT MY GRAFICO

Good Afternoon to everyone!! I know it's the beginning of the week but hopefully your getting off to a good start. I'm feeling a little BLAH today. I think I have been trying to catch a flu or something. I'm drinking alot of orange juice and still take my vitamin c but I don't think it's working to good. I'm trying to what I always do but run out of steam and can't finish it. Hopefully Hubby will come home and help me out.

Well, we are having a new challenge starting this week. The theme is for this challenge is Beach Time. There are many things you can do about the beach. I'm sure you have at least went once this year. The designer that we are using is Clementine. We used her clip are called "Beach". She has really cute things that are on this set. Let me show you what the set looks like.


I think there is some great images on here that I have used. Let me show you the card that I made from the "Beach"


Hope you enjoyed my day at the beach. All the Design Team made projects for the beach and to look at them just go to my sidebar and you will find links to their blog. Good Luck with your challenge and I will be back next week with a featured set for you to see.

1 comment:

susan said...

How adorable! I just love this card, especially the border of beach balls. Great job! Maybe too great because now you make me want to go buy that set! Hehehe!