Sunday, May 6, 2012

BLUE, BUTTONS AND A BOW TOO AT ROBYN'S FETISH

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #106

Good Morning!! I'm surprised I'm awake so early. So not me. Today, I will be going straight to the challenge. I hope you don't mind.

This week the Robyn's Fetish Design Team used digital stamps designed by Floppy Latte Designs. The image I chose was Pull Along Duck. Our theme was a fun one. I don't remember making what I think they call a recipe card. We had to use "Buttons, Blue and a Bow Too".
This was a fun combination to work with. I went with a light blue because of the duck. I can honestly say that I could not find number embellishments for this but did get the ABC's. So here is the great prize this week that you can win.

$10.00 Voucher
To The
Floppy Latte Digital Designs Store

So here is my Pull Along Duck


I think he is a cute duck. I remember these ducks from when I was little and the dogs to. I hope you enjoyed your card this morning and come back next Sunday for another great challenge. All I can tell you is that I have never done this type of card before. Please look at the other Design Team Blogs. They have great cards for this challenge too. Have a Wonderful Week!!

3 comments:

susan said...

This is so adorable! I love the image and I remember them, too. I almost forgot about the dogs.Love the letters you used and the bow. Great card!

Edwina said...

So pretty! You did a great job on this card. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Floppy Latte Designs said...

This is darling! Love the yellow with all of the blue and those alpha letters are darling! Thank you for showing my image so prettily!
Jess
Floppy Latte of Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!