Sunday, April 22, 2012

PASTEL CHALLENGE WITH ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #104

Welcome to another Sunday Challenge with Robyn's Fetish Challenge. It's cold and cloudy here. Not very fun. I was actually in a craft fair yesterday and today in a big building with not heat. It was in the 40's and I froze all day. I see a cold coming on. Believe it or not there was people coming in to look and I sold stuff but don't know if it was worth sitting it the cold all day. I think I will relax all day tomorrow just to recover from the weekend. The only thing that I missed this weekend was my grand daughter coming home and seeing her. She is so precious and my grandson is very protective of her. He won't let the other sister's get near her. He's going to be a great big brother. Enough about me. How about getting to the challenge for this week.

The theme for this week is use pastels only. Look at all the spring time colors you can use for this challenge. I love the theme for this week. It was fun to use pastels. This week we had our images from the designer Heart Song Designs. The images were great. I made one with Theadore Tulip. He's a very cute little bunny and it was fun to work with. Here is the prize to one of our lucky challengers.

3 Digital Images
Of The Winners Choice from
Heart Song Designs Store

So here is the card with all pastels.


I hope you enjoyed the card. I love the ribbon I found with the tulips. I think it went well nicely. Now to a close for this post. I hope to see you all enter your pastel cards and I will see you next week. Good Luck to you all.

3 comments:

susan said...

This is adorable! I love that ribbon. It it perfect for this image. The colors you chose for this card are so pretty. Great little flowers, too! Great job!

Edwina said...

Michelle, Great job! I love your coloring of the Bunny image and flower. I love the plaid paper too.Keep up the good work. Edwina Brown

Hannelie said...

Gorgeous pastels !
Love it...