Monday, April 30, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY CHALLENGE AT MY GRAFICO

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #127

Good Afternoon!! I'm a little late writing this but I slept in a little this morning.I had a very busy weekend running everywhere. The best part was I spent an afternoon with my granddaughter. Of course, I didn't put her down. She is so beautiful and little. I even fed her and watched her look around everywhere. She knows her daddy's voice because she turned her head to where he was standing. I could of stayed all day but I had more running to do. It was just precious holding her and watching her.

Enough about my fun weekend, let's get to our new challenge this week. We had two sets of images we could use this week by designers Cheri Wenger and Sarah Paris. Cheri Wenger's set was called Mom Stitched Verses and Sarah Paris was Mother's Day. I used one of the sentiments from Sarah Paris. It was hard to choose from all of them but I finally made it to one with my daughter's help. I'm now making another one for my mom for Mother's Day. Let me show you the set's

http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/mum-st

http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/free-m

So here is the challenge for the next two weeks. Make a project about Mother's Day. This should be one of the easiest theme's we could have for the next two weeks. All projects are due May 11 until midnight. Place your prjects here at My Grafico Challenge Blog. The prize for this challene will be the set that we will feature next Monday. So make sure you come back to see what your playing for.

Here is the Mother's Day card that I made for this week


Please visit the other design teams blogs. There are so many beautiful cards that was made for this challenge. Hope you like my version of my Mother's Day card. Don't forget to get those projects in. Have a Wonderful Week!!

No comments: