Monday, April 16, 2012

MONDAY'S CHALLENGE AT MY GRAFICO

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #126

Hope your having a great beginning to the first day of the week. I'm running a little late as usual. I just couldn't get out of bed this morning. It was so quiet without anyone home that I was enjoying the peace. If you read yesterday's post, my grand daugter will be born Wednesday. I'm excited. My son's starting to get scared and excited all at the same time. He'll do good. His son is the best little man. I love him with my heart.

Well this week is a challenge week. The designer that we made our projects with is Jessica Weible Illustrations. The name of the set is called Viva Las Vegas. I have to admit that I did have a hard time coming up with an idea but once I started playing around with the images my idea just popped up. I made this an anniversay card but writing the happy anniversay didn't look good anywhere. So I had to leave it off.

Let me show you the set that I'm talking about:


So here is the challenge for the next two weeks. The theme is Fun and Games. You have until Friday April 27th at midnight. The winner of this challenge will receive this set up above. You can have alot of fun with this one. Just enter your projects at My Grafico Challenge Blog. When you go there you will see all the creations that the Design Team made. They are some great cards.

Here is the card that I made:


Thanks for stopping by and seeing another creation that I made. Don't forget to look at the other Design Teams Blogs. Have a Wonderful Week and I will be back next week.

No comments: