Sunday, April 1, 2012

A GREAT CHALLENGE AT ROBYN'S FETISH

ROBYN'S FETISH SUNDAY CHALLENGE #101

Happy April Fool's Day!! One day that my family has fun with. My children try every year to get me on something but it never happens. That's is what's fun for me. I on the other hand, always get them with something. Believe it or not the joke for the past 15 years always has a deer in it. I just laugh because they fall for it every year. Love you kids but be on the look out today. LOL

The theme this week is cards depicting sports. There are so many sports out there that it was hard to decide to pick what I wanted to do. My family loves to hunt so my card was a great one to do. The only thing I ran into was that it is very hard to find things for hunting. You can find stuff for every other sport but not for hunting. Talk about frustration. So the digi stamp  I used was from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. You really need to look at the great stamps here. Many to choose from and very hard to decide what you would like to work with. The prize for this weeks winner is: WOW

$21 Voucher
to the
Bugaboo Digi Stamps Store

This is another awesome prize. Who wouldn't want to particpate in this challenge? I would love to have this prize. You are all going to get a great prize this week. So, here is the card that I made with my Digital Stamp Gus Hunting. I think Gus is having a hard time finding his deer. So, here is the card.


I tried to make Gus a redneck. I hope I succeded. With all the sports out there I hope you visit the rest of the Design Team's Blog's to see what sport they picked. I can say there is a cheerleader, football player, and many more. There blogs are on my sidebar. Very easy to get to. Good Luck with this challenge and have fun with it. I will have another challenge next Sunday. So I will see you then. Have a Wonderful Week!!

4 comments:

susan said...

Very cute! I love the deer hiding behind the bush and his cute expression. Great idea to use camouflage print paper.

Edwina said...

Michelle, Your card is so funny! I love the papers you used. The deer hiding is great! He sure is a character. You did a great job. Edwina Brown

Laurence said...

Your card really make me laugh.... I have a few hunters friends to how I could send your card....

very nice card.

Laurence

Hannelie said...

So cute and fun too!