Monday, March 12, 2012

WELCOME TO ANOTHER FEATURE FROM MY GRAFICO

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY FEATURE WEEK

Welcome to another one of My Grafico's feature Monday. I'm sure you will love the set that was picked for this week. It's something different but fun at the same time. I won't bore you today with my little updates. I had spent time with my grandson this weekend and I could easily write a short story on the things he was doing. He's growing up so fast.

The designer this week is Lil Ellaboudy and we used her set called the Vintage Bundle. This bundle has many things to it. There are a set of black and white patterned paper, a set of full size  (12.5 inches wide) ornate borders, a set of vintage brushes, and a set of 8x6 floral photo borders. Everything in this Vintage Bundle is in black and white but I added a little color to mine. Here is a picture of the Vintage Bundle for you to look at for yourself.

03122012_Stamp

This is a very large bundle but there are so many different projects that you can make from it. The Design Team has out done theirselves with this set this week. They have made many different projects from this set that I was amazed with. They have great talent.

Don't forget that you still have a week to enter the challenge that started last Monday. You have until March 16th at midnight to get them in. The challenge was about flowers. Very easy challenge for you to still get into.

Let me show you my project from this bundle. I did do a card and like I said before I did add color to mine. I have a hard time making something that is just black and white.


I do hope you like the way I used this set. I really loved all the things in the bundle. I will be going back and using this again for other projects. I can't wait. I can't stress it enough for you to look at the other teams projects. Their blogs are on my sidebar. Hope you have a Wonderful Week and Good Luck to you all that participate in the challenge.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

I LOVE the way you used the set. The colour was stunning.

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

Hi Michelle! I like your blog! Very very nice! Thanks for your following me:) I am following you too now from Gloria's Bits and Pieces:)