Sunday, March 25, 2012

THE ROBYN'S FETISH SUNDAY CHALLENGE

ROBYN'S FETISH SUNDAY CHALLENGE #100

Good Morning!! I'm excited that we are on challenge #100. Look at all the challenges and winners that we have had over all these challenges. I'm glad that I have been here to share in this great moment. I have enjoyed all the challenges that I have been a part of and I'm excited to see what is coming for the future. It is a great feeling that I can share my work with all of you and hopefully it inspires you. I have learned a lot since being on this Design Team and I'm not trying to brag but I think that my card making has improved since starting here. I am so grateful for that. I'm now hoping to start making my scrapbook layouts alot more better.

Let's get to the theme of the challenge this week. It's a great one. At least it was for me. It's Kids Cards. I love kids and really wanted to work on this one. I was lucky to use the Digital Stamp from Digi Darla's Digital Stamp Club. The Digital Stamp that I used was called Boy on Rocking Horse. Since I have a grandson, I thought that I would pick something with a boy in it. Are you ready for the great prize for the winner this week. You are going to love it.

One Month
Super Sister Membership
To The
Digi Darla Digital Stamp

The prizes that we have been having lately are awesome. How would you not want to participate. Here is the card that I made with my little boy. I named the card Boyz with Their Toys.


I hope that you liked it. I have been finding these great little embellishments that I love adding to my cards. Look at the great kids cards that the Design Team has made. They are amazing. Thank You for stopping by for another challenge. Hope to see you next week. Have a Wonderful Week!! I'm actually looking forward to it.

3 comments:

susan said...

This card is so cute! I love the embellishments you used on it. This is a terrific card for a child. Your Grandson is going to LOVE it! Wonderful work!

Edwina said...

I love the sentiment and embellishments you used on your card! That paper goes great with the theme of the image and card. You did a wonderful job. Edwina Brown

The Jack Chronicles said...

visiting from the blog hop and your newest follower! What a fantastic site! I'm a scrapbook fanatic...just posted a new blog post on my favorite memory books/journaling tools...

glad to have connected with you!