Monday, March 5, 2012

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #123

Welcome another Monday Challenge with My Grafico. I can't believe it's another Monday already. Again, I wake up to flurries outside. This weather is so crazy. I just hope that it's not a hot summer. I hope everyone enjoyed our last challenge we had here. There's going to be another great one this week.

This week we used Digital Stamps from Stockberry Studio's and the set was called St. Patrick's Day. There were many cute images with this one but I wanted to do something different with this one. I hope you like it as much as I did making it. I'm not Irish but I didn't mind doing a St. Patrick's Day Card. There are many out there that go all out for this Holiday.

Here is the sample of the Digital Stamps at Stockberry Studio's Page at the My Grafico's store.

[03052012_Stamp%255B2%255D.jpg]

Here is the challenge for the next two weeks: The theme for this challenge is St. Patrick's Day. The prize for the winner of this challenge will receive the Digital Stamps above. You have until March 16th until midnight. Make sure you make it a St Patrick's Day Project. You just need to go to My Grafico Challenge Blog to enter your project and make sure you remember the rules.

Here is the Card that I made for this week. I hope it inspires you for your projects.


I hope you have enjoyed this post. The other Design Team Members made some really cute projects. When you have the time please go and look at their blogs. There are so many different ideas that I didn't think of. Well, that's the end of the post. Have a Wonderful Week and I will see you again next Monday.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

very cute Michelle. Love the sparkly shamrocks