Monday, November 7, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #115

Good Morning!! Hope your Monday is starting out to be a good one. Mine so far hasn't been to bad. I found out that I will have a little bit more time this week for crafting. That's always a good thing. I'm sure alot of you understand about finding time for crafting. The only thing that I'm trying to adjust to is this time change. I'm usually not a morning person and I have been getting up at 5:00am. That is really not me. OK, let's get to the good stuff.

This week we worked with Dilek Design Studio Digital Stamps that are called Autumn Elements. The leaves at this time are so beautiful. Had to throw that in there. LOL There are different stamps with different Autumn things you see. If you have kids pictures with leaves or anything to do with this season, this is the stamp set for you. I had fun with this one and I can say that the projects you can make with these are endless. Here is a picture of the Digital Stamps that I made my project from.

Autumn Elements Stamps

I'm going to give you the link so if you would like to buy these digital stamps you can go straight to them. You can also see more of Dilek Design Studio's stamps and other Designer stamps that are sold at My Grafico's Store. Here's the link:


This week starts a new challenge week. The challenge for the next two weeks has to have an  Autumn theme. The prize will be this stamp set above. You have until November 18th at midnight to submit your projects. For more of the rules you can go to mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com.

This week I decided to do something different. I made a seating name card. Some families have names on certain places for people to sit. Growing up we had the kid table and the adult table. That was simple enough for us. So here is what I came up with:




I hope you enjoyed the pictures that you seen. I think it turned out really cute. Please visit the other Design Team's blogs and see the great projects that they made with this stamp set. I wish you luck in your challenge and have a Wonderful Week.

No comments: