Sunday, October 30, 2011

SUNDAY'S I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE

I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) SUNDAY CHALLENGE #79

Good Morning Everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend. I did a little crafting and caught up on my e-mails that I haven't looked at for three days. Those add up quickly. So how is everyone handling the thought that November is right around the corner? I'm so not ready for the next two months. It's always hectic around here until January. Hopefully it won't be so bad this year. I can only wish.

This week's sponsor is Sylvie's Stamps and our theme is Oriental Ladies. I can honestly tell you that I have not done anything oriental. It took alot of thinking and looking at pictures to come up with my idea. I think I added a little bit more embellishments but it was my first card.

A FREEBIE will A FREEBIE will be available for any participant who would liketo use it for their entry.

Please email me
and put CHALLENGE # 79 in the SUBJECT LINE.

Then, please do NOT forget to tell me the
NAME of the DT member who used the image that you want.
Only 1 FREEBIE per person, please.

The prize to the winner of this challenge is 1 image from Sylvie Stamps
and 2 images if the winner has used a
Sylvie Stamps image.

Well next I will show you the card that I made with my Kokeshi Dolls that I choose for this challenge. They are really cute. I hope you enjoy it.


Don't forget to look at the other Design Teams Blogs to see what they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you come up with the Oriental Ladies.


No comments: