Monday, October 17, 2011

SUNDAY'S I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE

I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) SUNDAY'S CHALLENGE #77

Hello everyone. I know today is not Sunday but I still wanted to post the challenge and my project for you to see. You still have time to put your project in the challenge for this week. I feel like I am running behind for the last couple of months. I wonder if I will ever get ahead with all the holidays coming up. I know having my daughter home all last week added to my reasoning of being behind. We are from a small town where alot of the students here are in 4H. So there are many that participate in the fair so the district just gives the students the whole week off. It was fun when I was in school but being a parent it does add some confusion in my schedule. I can say that I did get to spend time with her and the crafts had to be set aside until she went to bed which was late every night.

This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and our theme for this week is If I Could Talk To The Animals. Since I could choose the animal I wanted is when I decided to choose another bear. A very cute bear that had a pumkin outfit on. This put two things together, a bear and the holiday Halloween.

Robyn's Fetish will provide a FREEBIE for any participant that wants to use it for their entry.

All you have to do is email me at
 put CHALLENGE # 77 FREEBIE in the SUBJECT LINE


Don't forget to tell me the name of the DT member.
I will send you that image and you will be able to craft away!

The PRIZE for this challenge is 1 Robyn's Fetish image of your choice.
If the winner has used a Robyn's Fetish image for the entry,

the prize is 2 images from Robyn!

Now I will show you the card that I made with my bear. I hope that you get some inspiration from the project that I did.



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.


No comments: