Sunday, October 9, 2011

SUNDAY'S CHALLENGE FOR I DID IT CREATIONS

I DID IT CREATIONS SUNDAY CHALLENGE #76

Hello!! I know that I am a little late posting this today. My only excuse is that I have been so busy that I completely forgot. I keep saying that I will get a planner so I can write everything down. That way I get everything finished when it's suppose to be. Part of my problem was that I seen my Grandson. It's been a month so I spent every moment I could with him. He amazes me so much. He is actually starting to put sentances together. They grow up so fast. He will be two in November. Time really flies the older you get. I wish it would slow down. My Granddaughter also turned three Saturday. I will have to make a project with her in it so you can see her cute little face and I will also need to make a project of my other Granddaughter to. She is six and in the first grade. I may just have to put pictures on the side of my blog. Well I know your not here to listen to me babble so let move on.

This week's sponser is Robyn's Fetish and our theme this week was anything goes. Give me anything goes and I get lost on what I want to do. There are so many things out there to make but I ended up choosing a cute little bear. Her name is actually Ms. Cutie Bear. I don't do enough teddy bears and I had a million when I was little.

Robyn's Fetish will provide a FREEBIE for any participant that wants to use it for their entry.
All you have to do is email me at
put CHALLENGE # 76 FREEBIE in the SUBJECT LINE

Don't forget to tell me the name of the DT member.
I will send you that image and you will be able to craft away!

The PRIZE for this challenge is 1 Robyn's Fetish image of your choice.
If the winner has used a Robyn's Fetish image for the entry,
the prize is 2 images from Robyn!

I will now show you the card that I made. Of course, I did call the card Ms. Cutie Bear. I love the colors on the card. I just looked through my stash and found this beautiful paper. I can actually say that I am a paper hoarder. LOL



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

1 comment:

susan said...

Another paper hoarder! I think we are all the same, right? Cute card! I think your grand daughter would like this cute little girl bear.