Monday, October 31, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S FEATURE PROJECT FOR THIS WEEK

FEATURE PROJECT THIS MONDAY FOR MY GRAFICO

Happy Halloween!! For those of you that do not like or celebrate the holiday Happy Monday. I didn't realize that there were many people that do not celebrate this holiday. You learn a lot about people when you are on this Internet. I have to admit that this is one of my favorite holidays. We decorate the whole outside and inside. We always have great compliments on our house. Unfortunately, this year we did not decorate. I had been very ill and my son didn't get to have his son this year for the holiday. Joint custody really stinks. Without having my Grandson it was just not the same. Being a Grandma is harder then I thought. I wish someone would have warned me.

This week we worked with Revidevi and the Digital Stamps called Build Your Own Farm. These stamps have all the things to make your own farm. All the pieces are separate so that's how you make the farm you want. I will show you the digital stamps so you know what I am talking about. I had pictures of my dad and daughter with cows but I could not find the pictures so I had to go with my second idea. Well let me show you the stamps right now.

Build Your Little Farm

If you would like to take a closer look I will post the link below. You can also see the rest of the digital stamps and I'm sure you will be absolutely amazed at the stamps. Just take a look for the sake of looking. Here's the link

http://www.mygrafico.com/build-your-own/build-your-little-farm/prod_5468.html

Now this week is not a challenge week but you still have time to enter the challenge by going to mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com and read the rules. You have until Sunday at midnight to get your project in.

Well here is my project. I did a scrapbook layout instead. I think I may make a book with this for my Grandson. You will see what I'm talking about.



Well I hope you like it. If you can't read it, it's Old McDonald had a farm. I would love to make a scrapbook for my Grandson for us to go and read through that is homemade. Please visit the other Design Team Blogs that's on my sidebar to see what they came up with. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Week.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Layout - pity you didn't have your grandson ~ having young ones, makes a difference.