Monday, October 10, 2011

MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE


MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE # 116

Happy Monday!! Getting ready for another work week. The weekends are just not long enough anymore. We try to do something on the weekends with the kids. Even if it's a board game called Sorry. My daughter's favorite game right now. If we would let her we would be playing all night. It's nice spending time with them because when they move out who knows when you will see them. My son is 22 and I still hate when he leaves here. You can't keep them at home but you still miss them the same. I worry more then I thought I would after he left. I now know why my parents were always saying they never see their grandkids. You don't realize what they are saying until you go through it. Well enough about me this week. I don't think you would like to read a book about my life. I have thought about writing a book though. I just don't know how to start it off. Any suggestions just let me know.

This week we worked with Designer Olillia Illustrations and the Digital Stamps are called Mom To Be Shopping. Once I seen the credit card in her hand I knew what I wanted to do. You can do anything with a credit card. Although I do not have one. They are to much trouble. The stamps are very lovely women with their cute little belly's. Well lets show you the stamp that I was able to use this week:

Mom to be shopping

So if you would like to take a closer look at these stamps here is the link that will take you right to them. When you are there look at the rest of Olillia Illustrations. I'm positive you will find more that you will want. Here is your link:


This week does start a new week for a challenge. The challenge being baby shower. I can't wait to see these cards. For all the rules and to enter your card just go to My Grafico's Challenge blog at  http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/

Well here's my creation for the week. I made a shopping list for baby. I wanted to do something different then a card this week. Hope it gives you some inspiration.


Well I hope you liked the card and also visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.

1 comment:

Priya said...

lovely card :)
Liked your blog & am following it now.