Sunday, September 25, 2011

SALE ON ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS

ROBYN'S FETISH NEW HALLOWEEN STAMPS AND SALE!!

Robyn's Fetish released her new Halloween Digital Stamps. These stamps are really great. If you need some stamps for those cards, invitations and many more ideas. So each Design Team Member picked a stamp and made a Halloween card to show you how great these are. You may like to see the new image in something that was made in color. If you would love to see more of her stamps I will post her link here:

I decided to use Dracula. He just looks so cute that I wanted to do something with him. I hope you all like the card that I made with him


Now I'm going to tell you some more BiG news. Robyn's Fetishes is having a sale on her whole store until September 30th. Now that you have seen her Halloween images you can go and look at all the inventory. Then You will get bigger savings on all the items you choose. Remember to get there before the 30th of September. Here's your link. Have fun shopping


1 comment:

susan said...

Great card! He is so cute!