Monday, September 12, 2011

MY GRAFICO'S MONDAY CHALLENGE #113

MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #113

Welcome to another My Grafico's challenge. I can't believe it's Monday again. This was a very busy week for me with three birthday's. My daughter's birthday was the 7th and so was my step-mother's. My mom's birthday was yesterday. What a day to have your birthday on. Then my daughter had a friend stay Saturday night and I had my Grandson Saturday and two other day's this week. I'm totally exhausted from all this fun. I only have one birthday this week and that's my husband. We don't celebrate our birthday's but my kids won't accept that. Economy has hit us hard. So we save where ever we can.

I'm sure you would like to know the winner of our Back To School Challenge that ended the 10th. The winner's are: 
# 8 Denise P
# 1 Marsha D

Both need to contact Tammylee at Craftyscrapper2@yahoo.com with their choice of any set at Mygrafico store



 I hope that you like the new set up for our challenges. For the next two weeks the challenge is going to be about Outdoor FunYour Outdoor Fun project's will need to be submitted by Friday night September 23rd. If you want to read the rules again just go to My Grafico's Challenge Blog: http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/


This week we worked with RiefkaDesigns and the stamps are called Rocky Mini Golf. I don't know much about golf so I had to really think of something for this one. I had to ask my husband for different things so I could get an idea. He said one word and I ran with it. These are cute and fun stamps. So here is the picture of Riefka Designs:

Rocky Mini Golf 



So if you would like to take a closer look at these stamps here is the link that will take you right to them. When you are there look at the rest of Riefka Designs. I'm positive you will find more that you will want. Here is your link:http://www.mygrafico.com/illustrations-cliparts/rocky-mini-golf/prod_5257.html

Now let me show you the card that I made with the Rocky Mini Golf. No card this week but I hope you will like what I did make:


This is on the inside:



Well I hope you liked the card and also visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.

No comments: