Monday, September 26, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) SUNDAY CHALLENGE


SUNDAY'S I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE #74

Hello everyone. Your not seeing things. This is Sunday's challenge but I'm a day behind. Hopefully you will excuse me for being a little late. My Mom had a knee replacement and hasn't come out that good. She had it last week and she still can't remember who people are. It's a very difficult situation. We are hoping after the next doctor's appt. we will know more. OK enough about my life. Sometimes you just need to let it out.

This weeks sponsor is Floppy Latte Designs. The theme for this week's challenge is School. The stamp that I used is Graduation Cap and Diploma Frame. This was a perfect image since my son did gradutate from high school this year. This frame is good for all your graduates past or present. I enjoyed doing this one. My son hasn't been oon any of my cards so he liked it also. 

A FREEBIE will be provided for any participant who wants one.
All you have to do email me,
Please put CHALLENGE FREEBIE in the SUBJECT line
and the name of the DT member in your request.
I will send you the image that DT member used.

Get ready!! I'm going to show my son for the first time in one of my blogs. Here it is:


To Let you know, i put his name on the cap. It didn't come that way. Things you can do with certain programs.

Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

1 comment:

susan said...

I love what you did with this image. And I am glad that your son did not mind being the "center" of attention, too. LOL!