Sunday, September 18, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) SUNDAY CHALLENGE

SUNDAY'S I DID IT CREATION'S CHALLENGE #73

Happy Sunday!! I am a little late on posting today. I unfortunately have the flu that I can't seem to get rid of. This happens every time at this time of the year. The weather want's to go up and down. That makes the pollen all out of control and me with the flu.

This weeks sponsor is Digital Stamp Club. The theme for this week's challenge is The Beach. The stamp that I used is called Seashells. I took this digital stamp and cut it in little pieces and made my own card from those pieces. I did use everything that was on the digital stamp.

Digi Darla's Digital Stamp Club has very generously provided our lovely DT ladies with images for their samples
AND
has provided a FREEBIE for all of you who email me, too!


Remember, if you would like to use the FREEBIE for your submission, please email me at
susan_paulson@verizon.net


and put CHALLENGE FREEBIE in the SUBJECT line of your request
and the name of the DT member. I will send that image to you and you will
be ready to create!

Now here is the card that I made with the Seashells. Everyone says that it looks like a butterfly but my goal was to make an angel. I guess she can be anything that you want her to be. I will always think she's an Angel:
 

Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

No comments: