Monday, August 22, 2011

MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #110

 MONDAY'S MY GRAFICO CHALLENGE #110

Hello Everyone!! Hope everyone had a Wonderful Weekend. I'm on the count down for school to start. It's tomorrow. I'm excited just for the first day. One day of peace will be wonderful. The only down side to it is my son will be home. He starts college at the end of September. I am proud that he is furthering his education though.

So, are you excited for next Monday, August 29 . We get to start having bi-weekly challenges again. This is great because there is two a month and not just one. The DT will still have a project every Monday for you to see what we have down with different digital stamp set.

This week we worked with Zenware Designs called Super Hero Girls Digital Stamps. These are very cute little girls dressed in Super Hero clothes. Everyone needs a Hero in their life. You will find many with this stamp set. So here is the picture of her stamps:

Superhero Girl Digital Stamps

These are so cute. I know you will want to get these stamps. Now here is the project that I made with these stamps.




Well I hope you liked the card and visit all the other DT blogs and see what they made of the same stamps. Have a Wonderful week.

5 comments:

Betsy Pool said...

Very cute!! What did you use to write on the plate?

Tammylee said...

Super cute Michele! This is a new one for me. I am so glad that you stayed on the team!

Tammylee

Michelle said...

Betsy,
I could not find a way of contacting you. If you let me know how to get ahold of you I can answer your question.

Mary said...

What a cute card and those stamps are adorable. TFS
Following you from FNF :)
http://www.marnels.blogspot.com/

Courtney Pies said...

Hello!
I started following you from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop - Week 21! I am a part of the blog hop. :)
I'm following your site, Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs, etc. if applicable!
Have a great weekend!

-Courtney P.
http://couponingcourtney.blogspot.com