Sunday, August 21, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS (IDIC) SUNDAY CHALLENGE #69

IDIC SUNDAY CHALLENGE #69

Good Morning or Afternoon. I guess it's all up to where in the world you are located. I can say that I'm from the Buckeye State of Ohio. Please don't hold the college football team against me. LOL The weather again is rain today. I love rain but this is the last weekend before my youngest goes to school. My son doesn't start college until the end of September. It's hard having your kids grow older. I miss my son that lives an hour away from home. He only had been on his own for 5 years. Their gone before you know it.

This weeks sponsor is Stitchy Stamps. The theme for this week's challenge is Sports. My kids were involved in some sports so I had ideas for cards to make. It was just hard trying to figure out what sport it would be that my kids were not fighting over "Mom did this because of you." Don't know if that's happen to you but it has here. Well if you are interested in looking at Stitchy Bear Stamps images just go to:

Our challenge winners win 1 free digi of their choice from the current sponsor.
If you use one of the current sponsor's images you will win an extra digi.

Well let's see the card that I made for sports. I will let you know that the colors I chose are our school colors.



Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with the challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

1 comment:

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

I can relate. I was telling my 3 year old this week that when she grows up she will have her own house and she said she don't want to grow up. :-)

I am a new follower from the Finding New Friends Weekend Hop. If you have a chance I would love for you to stop by http://messforless.blogspot.com

Thanks!