Sunday, August 7, 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS #67

I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE #67

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had a great weekend. My daughter and I spent all day Saturday having a girls day. My husband and son are actually at the site where they are building a home for the Extreme Home Edition. My son's graduating carpentry class decided to go and do this. This is how my husband was roped in. They had a blast and was there from nine in the morning until midnight. Enough of my verbage and on to the challenge.

This weeks sponsor is Ellephantastic's Digi's. The theme for this week's challenge is children. The child on my card is Baby Eva. She is an absolutely cute little girl. If you would like to see this image and many more from Ellephantastic  just go to this link and look at all the great digi's she has.  http://www.ellephantastic.co.uk/keep-it-in-the-family.html

This week's challenge winner will win 4 free digi. If you want to learn more about the challenge and how to enter go to the I Did It Creations Blog spot here:
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ 

Now here is the card that I made with Baby Eva. I hope you will alll enjoy.


Don't forget to visit the other Design Team Blogs to see the creations that they made this week. Good Luck with this week's challenge. It will be nice to see what you create.

1 comment:

mom2fivekiddos said...

Adorable! Wonderful job on the card! (I keep praying EMHE comes to MY house!!! Feel free to have your hubs and son drop my name here and there...lol) Kristin Keller ;)