Monday, March 14, 2011

My Grafico's Monday Challenge #88

Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Monday. It has been sunny all day here and peaceful. Had the house all to myself but was very tired to do anything. My daughter has her first practice tonight for soccer and she had me up since 3:00am (Yes, I said am) because she was excited to go. I'm glad she's excited but I was very tired since I didn't go to be until after midnight. That's when I usually get some of my stuff done. Well this is just part of being a parent but she's 11. I thought the late night's were done along time ago. LOL

Well, I wanted to remind you of the rules and what you need to know about putting your entries in. You just need to go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and everything you want to know will be right there. Even though we have monthly challenges our Design Team will still have a new project to show you every Monday using a different stamp set. Our Design Team will show you projects on that stamp set of the week to give you an idea of what you can do with the stamps. You may see the projects and think that you just have to have that stamp set.

This week I worked with Stockberry Studio. I used the cute Digital Stamps called Heart Fairies. I honestly had a hard time trying to figure out which image I wanted to use. All the fairies were cute but there is an adorable butterfly. Well soon you will see what I chose. I can't wait for you to see it. So first I want to show you a picture of the Stockberry Studio set that I used.




See, I told you these were cute images. I could probably make a whole scrapbook page using all the fairies together. Well, here is my project that I made for you this week.



I do hope you see the stickles that I used on the wings. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix these pictures on my program but I am getting better. Just need to figure out the sparkly things.

Now all you have to do is go to http://www.mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/ and enter your project. I wish you all the luck and have fun with it.

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Michelle what a sweet card... just love it...tfs

Dawn said...

Such a cute card! Love the design!
Hugs
Dawn xxx