Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm On The Design Team At Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends

Hi Everyone!! I wanted to share a new site that I'm on the Design Team. The blog is called Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends Design Team Blog. The url for this site is http://www.scf-designteam.blogspot.com/. There are a great bunch of ladies that participate on this design team. We use the Digital Stamps and Digital Papers from the My Grafico Store. Each project that we use I will give you the url that goes directly to the set that I use so you can go right there and buy the set if you would like. I just love the designers there. They are great Digital Projects.

The first project that I made was from the designer Cheri Wenger. I used her Digital Stamp set called Birthday Pals. You can find them here: http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/digital-stamp-sets/birthday-pals/prod_2111.html  This will take you right there. He is a picture of the Digital Stamp Set:




This set may say Birthday Pals but they are so versatile that you could use them for more then just Birthday Cards. I used them for Valentine's Day. Here is the card that I made with the Frog from this set:

I think this turned out cute. So if you would like to see more great projects from this set just go to Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends Blog. If you really like it you can buy the set at the url that I gave you above. Come back soon as there will be more projects posted from this design team. Also don't forget that I'm still on the Design Team at My Grafico also. Look for my post Saturday where I will be showing our first project for announcing the new team.

2 comments:

grace martin said...

ooo this looks like fun. I want to start Anna's scrapbook and this looks like fun :)

Beauty and The Green said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for following me on my blog and for leaving such nice comments. I am an avid crafter so am really happy to follow you!