Saturday, January 15, 2011

Celebrate My Grafico's 2nd Birthday With Us At Paper Crafts Planet


My Grafico is celebrating it's 2nd Birthday January 15th and 16th. The products at My Grafico will be 25% off on these two days. So go to www.mygrafico.com and see all the great projects that they have and help us celebrate their 2nd Birthday.

We will also be celebrating My Grafico's Birthday over at Paper Crafts Planet in the My Grafico Group that we have their. There will be a Virtual Crop from January 14th - 16th. Come and see all the great projects that we will be creating there and share your projects as well. There will also be games like Bingo, Search and Find, Photo Guessing Games, a Scavenger Blog Hunt and a Challenge. There will be so much going on that you will never get bored.

The Scavenger Blog Hunt will Start on Saturday at 8:00am EST. The first place you will need to go to is the My Grafico Group at Paper Crafts Planet. Here is the link: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/mygrafico
Watch for my post for the scavenger Hunt tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GRAFICO!!

No comments: